Gourmet could be at your station!
Since opening our first unit at Stockport in 2007, we’ve grown rapidly to become the UK’s leading independent railway station coffee specialist.
We operate 18 thriving railway station units at locations across the North of England and beyond, plus a café at Wrexham Industrial Estate.
Staffed by a team of over sixty expert baristas, our units serve over 1,500 coffees per day to hundreds of satisfied customers.
Our coffee bars operate from demountable kiosks, or alternatively we can refit an existing station unit.
We are passionate about working in the distinctive architectural setting of railway stations, and specialise in designing bespoke units which complement their location within the constraints of listed building status.
- Kiosk construction based around a steel frame
- Assembled on site by fully certified expert contractors
- Expertly built and attractively branded to fit with the architectural setting of the railway station
- All materials zero fire rated
- Mobile coffee bar unit can provide a temporary service while shop fits are under construction
- Power, water and drainage are all that is required.
Work With Us
We want to bring the quality coffee revolution to more railway stations across the UK.
If you think we can help you to improve the passenger experience at a busy new location